- T-configured moving column ensuring the maximum operating accuracy
- Cast iron structure to provide a perfect balance between structural stiffness, vibration dampening and performances
- High-volume stock removal rate
- Compact and ergonomic machine enclosure for an excellent accessibility
To make a difference in terms of performance, efficiency, and quality
Sachman TRT10 is a 4+2 axis bed-type milling centre mainly used in both mould and die and in general precision engineering sectors.
It features a rotary table that is mounted on the X axis thus becoming rototraversing and therefore allowing to machine the cube 5 faces in a single set-up.
Like all models in the series, it has a "T" structure characterized by the transversal movement of the column and by the absence of ram, which guarantees geometric accuracy and removal capacity regardless of the position of the transversal axis.
It features all cast iron structures, widely dimensioned for the best balance between rigidity, vibration dampening and performance.
The compact and ergonomic machine enclosure provides effective containment of chip and coolant and ensures easy loading/unloading and excellent accessibility.
- Longitudinal X-Axis 2500-3000-3500 mm
- Rototraversing table with large load capacity
- Transversal Y-Axis 1210 mm
- Vertical Z-Axis 1200 mm
- Speed up to 25 m/min
- Several tool magazines available:
- Rototraversing chain-type from 24 to 48 positions, with tool change in vertical position only by a “pick-up” system
- Chain-type from 40 to 120 positions with mechanical hand for tool change in vertical and horizontal position
- Tool cooling systems external and/or through tool and chip evacuation systems
- Tool measuring and probing systems
- Automatic pallet systems