- Top rigidity and dynamics ensured by the crossbeam structure with “MT-frame” multi-triangle section
- Effective mechanical and kinematic system with dual drive on all axes
- Minimized hourly and operating costs for a rapid return on investment
- Compact architecture with excellent enclosure for an efficient containment of chips and machining fluids
The best trade-off between high dynamics and high material removal rate
EVER 7 is medium-size overhead gantry milling centre for 3/3+2/4/5-axis machining with high dynamic performance and chip removal capacity ensured by its crossbeam “MT-frame” multi-triangle section structure and the effective mechanical and kinematic system with dual drive on all axes.
EVER 7 therefore represents the ultimate solution to meet the typical technological requirements to machine large parts and moulds & dies, demanding both high power removal and high-speed finishing.
Its ergonomic and compact design, manufactured in accordance with the principles of eco-friendliness, ensures easy loading/unloading while allowing for simplified maintenance.
EVER 7 milling centres cut hourly and operating costs and offer a considerable high degree of application flexibility, making them the perfect proposal for end-users looking for cutting-edge technology at reasonable costs, mainly for aeronautical and automotive applications.
- X-Axis 4000-6000-7000 mm +Δ 1500 mm
- Y-Axis from 3000 to 6000 mm
- Z-Axis from 1250 to 2000 mm
- Speed up to 50 m/min
A wide range of heads and spindles to best meet your machining requirements:
- Up to 1500 Nm for heavy-duty machining
- Mechanical vertical/horizontal/fork-type twist heads
- Electrospindle fork-type twist heads
- Automatic head changing system (BUSS)
- Cast-iron worktables, independent from the machine structure, with different loading capacities
- Folding top cover with automatic opening to access work area
- Wide range of tool magazines available:
- Direct chain from 16 to 40 positions
- Single/double chain with double gripper change arm from 48 to 96 positions
- Rack type with large storage capacity for up to 300 tools and possible second change arm for double work-area
- Tool cooling systems external and/or through tool and chip evacuation systems
- Tool measuring and coding systems, probing systems
- Work area separation into two operating zones for pendulum operation: part machining in one area and loading/unloading in masked time in the other
- Automatic pallet systems
- Remote surveillance systems