3-axis vertical machining centre with cross-table and cast-iron structure for high flexibility
Sigma MISSION 3 vertical machining centre has a universal field of application, and it has been conceived to machine small and large series parts in the fields of precision engineering, automotive, medical, aerospace and moulds and dies, relying on high flexibility and top performance in terms of speed and dynamics.
Sigma MISSION 3 is available in three models, according to axis strokes: S, M, L, and in palletized version P.
- MISSION 3S: X 1050, Y 560, Z 635 mm
- MISSION 3M: X 1350, Y 650, Z 635 mm
- MISSION 3L: X 1650, Y 800, Z 800 mm
- MISSION 3P: X 800, Y 520, Z 505 mm
- Axis speed up to 48 m/min
- DDS Spindle 15000 rpm with cooling system
- High-Torque optional spindle 12000 rpm