The best cost-performance ratio resulting from our proven expertise in 5-axis high-speed machining
Rambaudi RC270 is a 5-axis overhead gantry milling centre with high dynamic performance and removal capacity.
High structural rigidity and double guides along each X-axis ensure the best possible positioning accuracy to guarantee consistently high machining quality.
Rambaudi RC270 integrates design and functional solutions specifically aimed at semi-finishing and finishing operations on steel and cast-iron moulds and dies and complete machining of aluminium alloy parts, both for the aerospace and the mould and die industry, where it represents the ideal solution for try-outs alongside moulding lines.
Rambaudi RC270 is fitted with a complete enclosure allowing an efficient chip containment, high accessibility for part loading/unloading, ergonomics, and safety for the operator.
- X-Axis 2200-3000-4000 mm +Δ 2000 mm
- Y-Axis 2700 mm
- Z-Axis 1250 mm
- Speed up to 40 m/min
Fork-type twist heads equipped with the best electrospindles to perfectly meet your 5-axis machining requirements:
- Up to 170 Nm
- Double offset to ensure the best approach to the workpiece and maximum penetration while increasing the operating volume
- Fixed worktables with different loading capacities
- Folding top cover with automatic opening to access work area
- Tool magazines available:
- Rotary sliding chain type from 24 to 42 positions
- Rack type with large storage capacity for up to 300 tools
- Tool cooling systems external and/or through tool and chip evacuation systems
- Tool measuring and coding systems, probing systems
- Automatic pallet systems
- Remote surveillance systems for unmanned operation