- High performance linear motor technology
- Top efficiency and dynamics
- Flexibility of use on different materials such as aluminium, steel, cast iron and composites
- Drastic cut in machining times and hourly costs
LINX linear motor gantry family: very high-speed 5-axis machining culture
LINX, a very high-performance vertical milling machine, is the first model in the same name family that gained a top-spot position on the market, thanks to its advanced technological content focused on the use of linear motors on middle-large size machines.
The use of these motors on all linear axes, combined with the high-rigidity structures, allows high performances in terms of dynamics, drastically reduces machining times, ensures very high accuracy and finishing quality, guarantees cut-down maintenance due to fewer wearable components, and improves working environment quality for its silent functioning provided by the absence of mechanical transmission.
LINX milling machines feature a modular design based on a system of multifunctional subassemblies allowing wide possibilities of customization in terms of machining applications as well as plant layout. They are equipped with a complete work area enclosure according to the most modern environmental protection and safety regulations.
LINX has been conceived according to JOBS Green Vision, resulting in a significant reduction of power consumption.
- X-Axis 2000-4000-6200 mm +Δ 2000 mm
- Y-Axis from 2000 to 6000 mm
- Z-Axis from 900 to 2500 mm
- Speed up to 70 m/min
- Very high acceleration
A wide range of fork-type twist heads for 5-axis machining with the best electrospindles to perfectly fit your application requirements:
- Up to 125 kW for aluminium machining
- Up to 550 Nm for an effective machining of steel and cast-iron
- Performing grease-lubricated 24000 rpm electrospindle, for composite and resin machining
- Spindle cartridges are equipped with a standard interface allowing quick and easy change for maintenance purposes
- Fixed worktable with different loading capacities
- Folding top cover with automatic opening to access work area
- Wide range of tool magazines available:
- Direct chain from 16 to 40 positions
- Single/double chain with double gripper change arm from 48 to 96 positions
- Rack type with large storage capacity for up to 300 tools and possible second change arm for double work-area
- Tool cooling systems external and/or through tool and chip evacuation systems
- Tool measuring and coding systems, probing systems
- High-efficiency dust suction systems
- High-accuracy countersinking systems with depth dynamic control, with or without integrated suction
- Systems designed for wet or dry (Jobs’ patent) composite machining, as well as wet & dry combined machining, including wastes collection and compacting
- Work area separation into two operating zones for pendulum operation: part machining in one area and loading/unloading in masked time in the other
- Automatic pallet systems
- Remote surveillance systems