- High degree of integration into production systems
- Considerable application flexibility and customization
- Maximum reliability thanks to state-of-the-art sensor systems
- Full workpiece accessibility and easy loading/unloading
ROBODRIM is Jobs excellence solution for high-tech aerospace applications demanding the maximum degree of automation and integration
ROBODRIM combines the accuracy of a machining centre with the reliability of a Cartesian co-ordinate Drill & Trim robot specifically conceived for aerospace multi-material subassembly machining. Resulting from the long experience gained by Jobs in this sector, ROBODRIM ensures the automatic management of machining operations and integration with other operational units, according to robotics criteria.
It can be equipped with 2/3-polar-axis machining units, and it features a rich portfolio of exclusive accessories and sensors specifically developed for the aerospace industry and covered by Jobs patent.
Thanks to its extreme versatility, ROBODRIM represents the ideal solution for high-productivity machining of light alloy and composite aerospace components, for drilling and countersinking on stack materials (CFC Titanium Aluminium), and for composite part trimming.
- X-Axis 6000 mm +Δ 2000 mm
- Y-Axis from 2000 to 6000 mm
- Z-Axis 1500-2500 mm
Fork-type twist heads, single-side heads and end-effectors developed by Jobs for the specific applications.
Automatic head changing system (BUSS) is also available.
- Wide selection of fixed, rotary, or roto traversing worktables (B and W axes), with different loading capacities
- Headstock and tailstock
- Wide range of tool magazines available:
- Single/double direct chain from 20 to 60 positions
- Chain-type on board machine with double gripper change arm from 40 to 80 positions
- Rack type with large storage capacity for up to 300 tools
- Tool cooling systems external and/or through tool
- Tool measuring and coding systems, probing systems
- Highly efficient dust suction systems integrated in the heads with suction hoods
- High-accuracy countersinking systems with depth dynamic control, with or without integrated suction
- Automatic pallet systems
- Remote surveillance systems for unmanned operation
- Fixed or mobile operator platforms for the best accessibility and visibility of large components